Lynette Deschler, founder of TH3, LLC. believes that creating vitality begins from the inside out.
'By restoring our own personal environments of our bodies, minds, and spirits we are able to bring greater vitality to the world around us.'- Lynette
Lynette believes that by better understanding the connections between the physical, biological and behavioral worlds we are able to live more inspired, passion filled and playful lives as individuals and societies.
Lynette has worked in the fields of human vitality and performance for over two decades. She lectures, teaches, mentors and works directly with individuals, small groups, professional teams, universities, and a wide range of businesses and corporations in all dimensions of human and environmental vitality. Lynette has presented in 9 countries on the topics of human performance, mental skills, leadership, vision/creation and play. Lynette also provides personal guidance in the areas of movement/nutrition, mental skilling, resiliency, movement therapy rehabilitation, environmental vitality, nature therapy, life-balance and spiritual growth.
Lynette believes each individual is unique in their needs to improve their innate vitality. She believes we all have challenges to overcome in order to grow and thrive. In her own experience Lynette has been challenged through two bouts of cancer and almost lost her life. Through these experiences she is acutley aware of the loss of vitality and what it takes to regain it. Her personal experiences, she believes, have only deepened her growth and ability to help guide others to a more vital state of being.
Click here for Lynette Deschler’s Qualifications & Credentials
- Formal Education: Master of Science: Sports Psychology – The University of Western Australia (MS)
- Formal Education: Master of Science: Exercise Rehabilitation – The University of Western Australia (MS)
- Formal Education: Bachelor of Science: Health and Human Kinetics (minor in nutrition) (BS)
- Vitality Guide (VG)
- Fellow of Applied Functional Science (FAFS)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified in Facial Release Technique (FRT)
- Certified Pilates Instructor (STOTT)
- Certified Martial Arts (various forms)
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (Top Level 5)
- Certified Postural Alignment Specialist (PAS)
- CPR & First Aid Certified
Experience: 20 Years experience consulting/ guiding performance of professional athletes, sports teams, advanced education institutions, special forces military units and corporate executive leadership (including but not limited to NFL, ABL, NBA, USA Olympic Teams, Australian National Swim Teams, Oregon Running Project, US Special forces Navy Seals and Air Force, University of Oregon, University of Western Australia, Nike Inc.).
10 Years experience in environmental and product design, innovation, vision/strategic planning for human movement performance (including but not limited to Nike Inc., Hurley, Ripcurl, Lululemon Athletica, and Fitness First Australia).
Partners and Affiliates of TH3:
- Western Australian Institute of Sport
- University of Oregon
- Nike Inc
- The University of Western Australia
- Stanford University
- USA Track and Field
- National Soccer League - Mexico
- National Football League
- The Oregon Running Project
- Australian Olympic Swimming
- National Basketball League
- Lululemon Athletica
- Fitness First Australia